Sahariana jacket in navy W. Bill linen
First conceived by the British military, and later popularised by the likes of Ernest Hemingway, Roger Moore and Yves Saint Laurent, the Sahariana jacket has since been etched into the annals of classic menswear. Cut from a navy linen from W. Bill and styled with a four pocket front, this jacket takes cues from the utilitarian tailoring of forgone eras, but has been refracted through the prism of modern Italian tailoring to create a garment that straddles the line between formal and casual.
- Material: 100% linen by W. Bill
- 3 rolled 2 buttons
- Inserted shirt shoulder "Spalla Camicia"
- 4 patched pockets with flap
- 2 side vents with belt details
- Horn buttons
- Handcrafted in Naples, Italy
|Size||Back Length||1/2 back||Shoulder||Sleeve||Sleeve bottom||Drop 7 Waist (1/2)|